Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mother/Daugher Time

Bailey agreed to be my model on Saturday, so I could practice using my new camera and work on my photo skills. I have friends who are photographers, Reyna, Kelly, Tania and Greg, and I really admire their work. I am trying to hone my own skills so I can take better family pictures. I've always loved taking pictures, I just want to be able to take great ones. Anyway... Bailey was a great sport and a beautiful model, if I do say so myself! Take a look at the slideshow of my favorite ones.

4 comments:

Pattie D said...

Beautiful pictures Kim! and your model is darling!
hugs
tricia

Anonymous said...

You did a great job!
VERY cute pics.

kellie said...

Cute girl...great pics. Great job! Just takes practice, and some reading...]
check out anything by Scott Kelby.

TrishAnderson said...

Mother/Daughter time is always fun.