Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bailey's Photo Shoot

9 comments:

Andi said...

She is an adorable model! And it looks like your getting the hang of your camera.

Lori Lou said...

What kind of camera did you get? I love the pics...It looks like you are learning your new camera. I am trying to get off of the auto mode. It takes lots of practice and lots of time editing...

Anonymous said...

You did a great job! And what a pretty sunset in the background.

Danni said...

You did real good mom. The pictures are great. I like that you got her converse.

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

My favorite is the close up of her against the brick wall. Gotta love Bailey - so cute!!!

Heather Magnusson said...

Love the photos... I too am hoping for some good family photos soon.... with a new camera I'm still hoping for :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you have a new camera, I am so busy with sessions right now, wanna tag along with me? Email me, it could be fun!

Kim said...

My camera is a Nikon D60, I love it, but I still use the auto mode most of the time. Time of day, poses and lighting are my trouble areas. I'd love to tag along with you Reyna, that would be awesome!!! I'll call you sometime to set something up. Thanks!

TrishAnderson said...

These are GREAT pics. You are very talented. Your Bailey is just adorable!