Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tagged!

Well...Tricia tagged me a week or so ago and I've just now had time to sit down and blog, so here goes...

10 years ago I...
  1. was pregnant with Bailey
  2. had never been to Tucson
  3. loved to watch "ER"
  4. lived in a tiny mobile home in the mountains of NM
  5. was really into scrapbooking

5 things on my "to do" list today (or tomorrow)...

  1. laundry
  2. grocery shop
  3. pay bills
  4. frame some pictures
  5. update my blog

5 snacks that I enjoy...

  1. chips and salsa
  2. pistachios
  3. jerky
  4. red vines
  5. milk duds and popcorn (eaten together)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...

  1. pay off all our debt
  2. help family and friends pay some of their debt
  3. put enough money away to pay for each of my kids college expenses and future grandkids college
  4. Organize and pay for a "huge" family reunion in a really great place, like a big resort or Disneyworld or on a cruise ship
  5. Donate more to charities

5 places I have lived...

  1. Hatch, NM
  2. Mimbres, NM
  3. Mesilla Park, NM
  4. High Rolls, NM
  5. Tucson, AZ

5 jobs I've had...

  1. lifeguard
  2. waitress
  3. meals on wheels coordinator
  4. daycare provider
  5. courier

I tag...

  1. Misty
  2. Danni
  3. Makenzie
  4. Nancee
  5. Bethany

No comments: