Roy's dad, Butch, and Butch's wife, Bonnie came to visit with us for a few days. We had a nice time catching up, looking at old pictures, going to soccer games, shopping and even making a trip out to the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum. The weather was beautiful while they were here so we took advantage of it by doing alot of visiting on the back patio. One particularly nice day I had everyone painting new birdhouses for my garden...we all had a good time. Butch celebrated his 67th birthday while they were here in Tucson, so we made a special dinner and a "special" cake for him. Hahaha It was nice to see them again.
3 comments:
Hey you are becomming such the blogger. i read a comment from you on about everyone i visit. GOOD JOB kim! It is so fun to read about the stuff you do.
This is Chantel Haynes, do you remember me? I saw your blog on Bethany's page and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the picture of your beautiful family! It seems like yesterday that I was holding your little boy in my arms during nursery! How time flies.
Hey Powers family,
Jeff and Julie are sending you a big hello from Idaho!!! Funny how the connections of blogs work. I am so glad to see that you are doing well. We sure miss you guys! Are you sure you don't want to move to Idaho? --You can check out our blog at jandjbollinger.blogspot.com or email us at jandjbollinger@verizon.net
--Jeff and Julie
Post a Comment