Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Soda Update!


For those of you who have been following my diet pepsi rehab program...I have been "sober" for 20 days now!!! I'm glad to report that I am doing amazingly well! I have stuck to my word of "just 1" soda per day and I have not fallen off the wagon as of yet! In addition to my 1 soda a day, I drink 6 or 7 bottles of water and at least 2 of my blue water bottles a day. I am drinking water like a camel, I'm sure at least 100 oz. a day, and peeing like a race horse! haha

3 comments:

Troop 714 said...

You can do it!! Sam's family (the adults) has a bet going since the 1st of the year - no soda!! 4 have dropped out but the rest are going strong!

Anonymous said...

hey you found my blog! That's great that you're quitting soda. After you're not drinking it for a while and you decide to have one, it will probably taste much sweeter than you remembered! Isn't peeing a lot a very inconvenient side effect of drinking a lot of water? haha

scrumdiddillyumptious said...

Thats the one bad thing...peeing to much. I am excited that you are getting clean from that "addiction".