OK all my blogging friends...help me please. I'm in a rut, I do lots of "stuff", but don't seem to get anything accomplished, I don't want to cook because I'm tired of cooking the same old stuff, I'm tired of cleaning because every time I turn around, it's dirty again and don't even get me started on laundry and bills! I know you all can't help me with my housecleaning, laundry or bills...but maybe you can help with my cooking rut. If anyone out there has some fast, easy, good recipes, pass them on to me. My family would greatly appreciate it!
4 comments:
Same here..Cooking, cleaning, bills who wants all that. I prefer to sit and do nothing then feel guilty for not doing anything. Summer has been a bore for the kids.... We need a CRUISE!
I hear ya! I have some recipes, but that would be a long comment. You should get the essential food storage cookbook!
http://tinyurl.com/km5ggu
It is seriously my favorite cookbook. The recipes use ingredients that I actually have in my house, and they are yummy. I make a variation of the hamburger soup in there and that has become my signature. I always get motivated to cook when I get a new cookbook, go on allrecipes.com, or watch food network!
Papa John's? I am in the same cooking rut. How about bean, rice, cheese burritos - shred some cheese, open a can of black or pinto beans, buy a bag of spanish rice, throw it all in a tortilla. They are actually really good and really easy.
You are not the only one... I think my laundry is never ending! and cleaning??? with paige and dax it's nearly impossible. I do have some easy recipes though... I'll get them to you.
Post a Comment