Are there children out there who can complete their household chores without complaining, fighting with each other or otherwise just being contentious? Why is it that housecleaning brings out the worst in us?
I'm the luckiest wife ever! Married to the most patient, loving, and funny man...my best friend, Roy! A "crazy" mom of 4 wonderful kids, Justin, Danni, Beau and Bailey. And...a 40 something woman just trying to live the best life possible.
4 comments:
None of those angel children here!
because when they grow up THEY wont have their children be SLAVES like we do. They will clean it all themselves...RIGHT!?
I don't have any of those here either. (and I wasn't one myself)
Although I'll give them credit because each will have their given Saturday when they will do their chores without being hounded.
I ended up bribing them yesterday. Did Roy tell you we saw him a Carl's Jr? Yes, lunch out was the bribe.
Not here...
Post a Comment