Well, it's been a rough and expensive year with this puppy, but he made it! Besides all the illnesses, umbilical hernia, allergies, skin rashes, valley fever, numerous trips to the vet and animal hospital and the endless shedding....he really is a good dog! I love him lots! I went a bit overboard for his birthday and gave him some canned dog food on his dry food, gave him a big ham bone that I bought and a few dog treats, he loved it all...and then he puked! Now he has diarrhea! I guess you can have too much of a good thing. Lesson learned, next birthday he'll just get an extra long walk and maybe a trip to the dog park!




4 comments:
you are ADORABLE Kim!! Happy birthday Coop!!
Awww, Happy Birthday Cooper!!!
aww I love that first picture. what a cute little pup!
Happy birthday pup!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I love your blog backround.. So fun!
Shelley Smith
houseofsmiths.blogspot.com
Post a Comment