Monday, July 20, 2009

Back To School!!!!



The kids started school today! Yeah! Is it wrong to want to throw a little party for myself? Really, the summer hasn't been bad at all, most of the time. The kids were pretty well behaved and we had a very low key, no plans, no schedule summer. We had one week long trip to NM for a family reunion, other than that we didn't go anywhere. But, it is nice to have them back in school, and time to get back into a routine.

Beau is in 7th grade this year and Bailey is in 5th grade. They were both excited about going back to school and taking on the challenges that a new year brings.

5 comments:

scrumdiddillyumptious said...

WOW! Summer just flew by. I will be glad for the routine as well not so sure the kids will be though.

kellie said...

I am celebrating too, sister! I can't believe that Bailey is in 5th, she's so petite!

Allison said...

Party on!! I am glad school started. Which I could enjoy the fact that the kids were gone, but the paycheck is a good thing!!

TrishAnderson said...

Yeah for school to start. I can't belive how big your kids are. They are so cute.

John and Cherece said...

Your have the most adorable kids! Love their eyes.