
This post is a couple of weeks late, but better late than never. Roy and I celebrated our 25 wedding anniversary on the 19th of May! Didn't we look to young to get married? It's hard to believe that we are old enough to have been married for that long! He's always been my prince charming and we are living our "happily ever after"!


11 comments:
Congratulations!
WOW...i would never have guessed that was him as i have not seen him with hair. I hope you had a great time on your anniversary.
I love, love , love that picture! CHeck out Roy's moustache, how 80s chic! And the wedding veil hat trend, you wear it well!
Congrats on your anniversary, I am sure that the days have just flown by...
Kellie, you beat me to it. I too was diggin on the stach. So Magnum PI
Congrats Kim.
25 years? I never would have guessed either. Congrats to that. I guess Josh & I are just babies.
Ok, I won't add a moustache comment because everyone else did. :) I'll just say what a beautiful bride you are! The lace on your dress is so pretty. Congrats on 25 years!
Congratulations!! I love the hair!
No Way!! That picture is awesome. I love it. Congrats on 25 years. You guys still seem very much in love.
I actually like Roy's "less-hair" look better... so there's a positive for aging. As for you, your dimples are adorable!
Congrats!! Love the pic.
Congratulations! That is a great milestone to reach...Here is hoping and praying that your next 25 are as wonderful!
hugs
tricia
PS I can't comment on anything, I liked the '80's and would go back...LOL! Ya both look good, then and now!
Post a Comment