Let me just start off by saying, "I"M SORRY, I LIED in my last post!" My intentions were good, honest. Anyway, rather than trying to catch up on everything since Halloween, just know that the Power family had a great Thanksgiving weekend in New Mexico, saw both our families, we were well taken care of by Santa at Christmas time, did some tubing on Mt. Lemmon (with only a couple of minor injuries) and spent New Year's Eve with the Carter family (Makenzie's parents). That's the last 3 months in a nut shell! Now, out with the old and on with the new...
*New Year's Resolutions-I only had a couple this year, but they are doozies. I want to loose weight (who doesn't right) and get in shape. I also want to get my house in order. I am an admitted clutterbug. Roy says I'm a great pilot...I pile here, I pile there, I pile everywhere! I will try to let go of alot of "stuff" and "junk" and then organize what's left. I'm verbalizing my resolutions to all of you in hopes that you will hold me to them. Here's to 2009!
Standing as A Witness
7 years ago


2 comments:
Can't we just outsource the losing weight part?
There you are! Glad to have you back Sister.
Post a Comment